The past several days has brought about changes to our daily lives that we have not seen for generations. As people all over the world take measures to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, I would like to take a moment to share some of the initiatives we are undertaking to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, while maintaining the continuity of business operations, so that we may continue to serve you through this difficult period.
Graphic Connections is carefully monitoring the progression of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Our primary concerns are the health and safety of our employees, customers, and clients. Therefore, we have instituted a business continuity plan designed to provide ongoing service to our customers. Our plan will constantly evolve as we receive new information from the CDC & WHO, as well as local officials and health care providers. We will do our best to keep you informed as appropriate.
In order to maintain the recommended social distancing, we have instituted the following steps:
- Our staff will be limited, and personnel will be on a rotating schedule, on site to handle day to day operations, however, we have instituted a “No Visitor” policy at our store until further notice.
- We will continue to be reachable by phone, along with email communications.
- You can view product via website.
- You can place orders via email and website.
- If necessary, in person consultation can be arranged by appointment.
Orders@GraphicConnect.com or www.Graphicconnect.com
During this time, our office hours will be modified to the following: 10:00AM – 5:00PM Thank you for your business and continued patronage. In spite of these difficult times, Graphic Connections is always committed to continue providing Outstanding Customer Service and a Quality Customized Product. Thank you for your understanding, patience, and support in keeping you and our staff healthy and safe